Monday, March 21, 2011
2. I think it's fairly successful, the blending made the wings fit with the frog and there's no real harsh differences in color.
3. The tail and the frog definately worked, but the wings were very stubborn to get to look like that and it would have been difficult to make the color scheme match perfectly. The tips of the feathers are to light and such..
4. If I could do it again, I probably wouldn't have chosen such a monotone animal, there may be a bit of brown but it's mostly a green frog, on a green leaf of some sort.
5. The most difficult part was making the wings the right color, it took alot of sampling colors and blending them. The back wing was probably the most annoying, it really wanted to be white.
6. I learned a bit about burning and dodging the colors, I used it a lot on the wings to get the dark and lights looking right, I wish I had added a bit of shine on them to make them seem frog-flesh-like..