Monday, March 14, 2011

Brush Composition: Beverage

Very colorful...
1. Not quite what I had in mind, but I liked messing with the blending options to make different colors.
2. It's fairly sucessful, although I should've done more with the can, different colors or something to make it more interesting than just yellow.
3. The 'bubbles' or circles worked really well, although, there's quite a few of them you can't see, some of them were lost in the blending..
4. If I could do it again I would probably try different colors in different places, and maybe a few less bubbles...
5. The most difficult part of this project was finding a background for it, the radial background there took a while to find and even longer to figure out how to use, but it looks very nice in it.
6. I learned alot about custom shapes along with blending options. I also used the pattern overlay blending option for the first time, for the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment