Thursday, March 24, 2011

Broken


1. I really like the piece, and it was really fun to make. The text at the bottom was very tedious to make but looks really cool in the end.
2. I think it's very successful, the colors are simple, but bright, and the design is not too over powering. Before I adjusted the blending on the layers, it was a very overpowering piece, but I really like the way it looks merged on the bubbles.
3. I wish I had done a bit more in the corner, but I like the piece anyway. It all flows to the bottom left, then  the lines lead it to the top right corner, but I think there's too much of a space between the lines and the text at the bottom, it probably could be fixed with a few small/medium bubbles.
4. If I did it again, I would probably try to use a few more shades of orange, I used only the orange on one part of the laptop, I should have used darker and lighter colors, but I compensated by changing the opacity of the color and basicly achieving the same effect.
5. The most difficult part was the text, it may not look like much, but selecting little bits and moving it just slightly and trying not to move pieces of the next letter was very tedious, and a little annoying. But, I like how it looks.
6. I learned alot about changing the opacity and selecting small selections. As well as changing the blending of layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment