Thursday, March 17, 2011
Brush Composition: Game
2. It's very successful, but the sackboy seems to be overpowering the piece.
3. The color scheme worked very well for this piece, black and white always looks good. The only thing that I kept getting stuck on was the biker, it was too small to put anywhere, but I wanted it in there somewhere.
4. If I could do it again, I would use more games with smaller pictures flying out instead of being ontop of the controler.
5. There wasn't much difficulty becides finding pictures, but cropping them out was very tedious.
6. I got tons of practice in cropping out pictures, especially with the detail in them.