Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Colors of Music (brush composition: Music)

1. I really like the final piece, it's very colorful, although I could've done more with the headphones.
2. Very successful, I like the warping of the music.
3. The curved music lines work very well, but I think there's too much going on by the headphones.
4. If I could do it again, I would probably try to add more color to the headphones, it doesn't really go with the bright music notes.
5. The most difficult part was warping the lines of music to my liking, I don't have too much expierence with that, so I improved.
6. I learned alot about the warp option, I never really knew much about it, but I liked how easy it was after a bit of practice.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is a great piece! Im am looking for somethin very similar for my album art for 2015 titled "Ahold of Me" in regards to music having a hold of me and controlling everything I do. Please email or contact me if you would be interested. Phenomhd.com@gmail.com or 206-209-6960! cheers!

    ReplyDelete