Monday, February 28, 2011

Fairy Project

1. I really like it, originally it was going to be a green color, but i thought that the blue worked much better.
2. I think it's fairly sucessful, I probably would've liked it better if it had a little bit of light in the hair, but it's a dark fairy, so it's not too bad to have lots of black.
3. The flowing hair really worked for this project, but I wish i could've kept some of her face in there, it got covered up by the hair, but it wound up working out. What didn't work is the shadows on the ground, they just made it look like her dress kept going, which it didn't.
4. If I could try again, I would probably mess with the wings a little more, they don't quite look right at the moment, I would try different angles and maybe adjust the lighting on them.
5. The most difficult part, was figuring out what colors worked and what didn't. There were a few patches that would turn strange colors, like everything would be green and a few spots would be a bright pink color.
6. I learned how to adjust colors to my will, as well as how to make the outside of the person glow a certain color.

No comments:

Post a Comment